Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cannes Film Festival 2009

“Home sweet home” in Cannes, I live inside “Antichrist” :-))

Going to Cannes this year I was wondering how to present the event on this blog. Should I write every day like I did in Berlin? Should I make one single posting writing about one specific topic as I did last year? Or should I do something completely different?

I have spent a lot of time lately trying to understand the current trends of the internet. My latest discovery is TWITTER. A peculiar “telegram-like”, (do anyone remember telegrams :-), messenger service. You can write 140 characters, post links or pictures or you can refer to others doing the same.

That’s it; it´s “back to basics”. No fancy stuff, no new applications, just this one message: What am I doing right now?

Enjoy the Cannes Film festival, where ever you are and ……

1 comment:

Raluca said...

very interesting blog you have,full of good infos,so don´t worry about your level in using computer,cause I really think you have great skils:))!!You are a fortunate & passionate person!
And,a propos:tusind tak!I´ve learned a new word today:**reel**
best of wishes